Gamuda Land Việt Nam (Hà Nội office) (hereafter referred as “GLVN”), respects the privacy of individuals with regard to personal data. For the purpose of this Privacy Notice, “Personal Data” shall have the meaning as ascribed to it in the Act. For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, “we”, “our” or “us” shall refer to any of the companies within the GLVN and “you” shall refer to yourself and such other persons or companies represented by you of which you are providing the Personal Data.
A. Information Collected
1. The Personal Data about you may include information such as your photograph, name, contact details, address, national registration identity card number or passport number, gender, race, nationality, ethnic origin, occupation or profession, employer’s details, date of birth, email address, marital status, children’s details, age, income, salutation, sociological and/or lifestyle data including but not limited to car registration details, introducer’s details, property details and loan details.
2. Your Personal Data are collected from various sources including but not limited to:
a. information or comments or messages you have provided to us by whatsoever means and/or in whatever manner;
b. information input submitted to online facilities such as search tools and calculators;
c. information from third parties including referral; and
d. information obtained independently by us from other lawful sources.
B. Purpose of Collection of Personal Data
1. By providing any of your Personal Data to the GLVN you hereby agree that the GLVN shall collect, retain and use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
a. carrying out and/or discharging our contractual obligations including but not limited to delivery of vacant possession, key handover, property/estate management, customer care, defect rectification works, club house services, security and customer loyalty programmes; and/or
b. providing you with services, products or benefits offered by the GLVN or by selected third parties that we think may be of interest you; and/or
c. processing your application; and/or
d. where relevant, marketing of products and services and sending any updates, new products, special offers, advertising, promotional material and/or commercial material to you, processing invoices and payments (including card payments); and/or
e. conducting research on planning, product, goods, services, security and testing; and/or
f. carrying out matching procedure in accordance with the law; and/or
g. performing statistical and benchmarking analysis; and/or
h. purposes connected with the operation, administration, management, development, record-keeping, contractual enforcement of the transaction and communication with you ; and/or
i. where required by law, where the GLVN consider that such use or disclosure is necessary to respond to any claims or legal process, or where the GLVN suspects that fraud or unlawful activity has been, is being or may be engaged in; and/or
j. where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in any company within the GLVN; and/or
k. where a service and product provider, requires in order for such service and product provider to perform functions, obligations or services as required by the GLVN or under the laws, rules, regulations, by-laws and/or guidelines (whether or not having the force of laws) or as required by any governmental and/or non-governmental authorities, agencies or departments or a third party requires in order to ensure compliance with agreement(s) or document(s); and/or
l. for purposes of preparation and submission of any claims or payments to any party or for any audit/checks by any party for whatever purpose related to the GLVN’s business; and/or
m. purposes connected with the enforcement of the GLVN’s rights pursuant to any letter, agreement and/or document including seeking legal and financial advice, taking any preliminary steps or commencing any legal action; and/or
n. making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or by law; and/or
o. for any other purposes that is incidental or ancillary or in furtherance to the GLVN’s purposes.
2. We may either contact you for the purpose as set out in (B) above via telephone calls, emails, text messaging, post, facsimile, social media or by whatsoever form of available communication.
C. Use and Disclosure
1. Your Personal Data provided to us will be kept confidential but you agree that the GLVN may disclose and transfer (whether in Việt Nam or abroad) amongst any company within the GLVN and/or to third parties as may be necessary or appropriate including but not limited to the GLVN’s consultants, solicitors, auditors, employers, contractors, suppliers, partners, joint venture partners, advertisers, purchasers, network operators, property management companies, service and product providers, associated companies, any relevant authorities (governmental and/or non-governmental), embassies, statutory bodies, regulatory bodies, organisations or any relevant financial institutions, any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to the GLVN or any company within the GLVN (including those established or incorporated from time to time), actual or proposed assignees or transferees or buyers of any of rights/businesses/assets of the companies within the GLVN, service and product providers (including those who assist us in providing the GLVN’s Website), for the GLVN’s operational, administration and development requirements and to organizations who provide archival, auditing, professional advisory, debt collection, insurance, banking, marketing, advertising, mailhouse, delivery, recruitment, call centre, technology, research, utility, loyalty programme and security services to use, disclose, hold, process, retain or transfer such Personal Data for the purposes of (B) above for and on behalf of GLVN.
D. Impact of Non Provision of Personal Data
1. Please note that in the event that sufficient Personal Data is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to the GLVN then your application or request to GLVN for any of the above purposes as set out in (B) above may not be accepted or acted upon or your request to browse some information on the GLVN’s Website may be denied or the GLVN will not be able to provide the full range of benefits and/or services and/or perform its obligations under any potential or existing contract with you.
E. Storage and Retention of the Personal Data
1. Your Personal Data shall be stored either in hard copies in the GLVN’s offices or stored in servers located in or outside Việt Nam and operated by the GLVN or its service and product providers in or outside Việt Nam.
2. Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by the GLVN as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes stated in (B) above or is required to satisfy any legal, regulatory and/or accounting requirements or to protect the GLVN’s interests.
3. The GLVN does not offer any online facilities for you to delete your Personal Data held by the GLVN.
F. How we Handle Email and “Contact Us” Messages
1. The GLVN may preserve the content of any email or “Contact us” or other electronic message that the GLVN receives.
2. Any Personal Data contained in those messages will only be used or disclosed in ways set out in this Privacy Notice.
3. The message content may be monitored by the GLVN’s service and product providers or employees for purposes including compliance, auditing and maintenance or where email abuse is suspected.
G. Communication or Utilization Data
1. Through your use of telecommunications services to access the GLVN’s Website, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to Personal Data.
2. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the Act.
H. Non-Personal Data Collected Automatically
1. When you access the GLVN’s Website, the GLVN may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal data (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed).
2. The GLVN may use this data and share it with rest of the GLVN to monitor the attractiveness of the GLVN’s Website and improve their performance or content.
1. When you view the GLVN’s Website, the GLVN may store some data on your computer in the form of a “cookie” to automatically recognize your personal computer next time you visit.
2. Cookies can help the GLVN in many ways, for example, by allowing the GLVN to tailor a website to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time.
3. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
1. Personal Data held by the GLVN will be kept confidential in accordance with this Privacy Notice pursuant to any applicable law that may from time to time be in force.
2. Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than Personal Data submitted to us in whatever manner (including those sent or posted in the GLVN’s Website) will be deemed voluntarily provided to the GLVN on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis.
3. The GLVN reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely as set out in (C) above.
K. Safety of Personal Data
1. The GLVN uses a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your Personal Data.
2. For the internet, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while the GLVN strives to protect such Personal Data, the GLVN cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Personal Data transmitted to the GLVN and individuals do so at their own risk. Once any Personal Data comes into the GLVN’s possession, the GLVN will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
3. A username and password may be essential for you to use some sections of the GLVN’s Website. For your own protection, the GLVN’s requires you to keep these confidential and to change your password regularly (if required).
L. Transfer of Personal Data
Due to the global nature of the GLVN’s business, the GLVN may transfer your Personal Data to the other members of the GLVN (which may be located in other countries) or to any parties located in other countries (including countries that have a different data protection regime than is found in the country where you are based). Any Personal Data transferred shall be used for the purposes as set out in (B) above and disclosed to parties stated in (C) above.
The GLVN’s Website may contain links to other sites and pages. By activating a link, such as for example by clicking on the banner of an advertiser, you leave the GLVN’s Website and the GLVN does not exercise control over any Personal Data or any other information you give to any other entity after you have left the GLVN’s Website.
N. Personal Data Given by You
You hereby confirm that you have obtained the consent from the persons and/or companies represented by you for you to provide their respective Personal Data to us for the purposes as set out in (B) above and disclosed to parties stated in (C) above.
O. Changes to Privacy Notice
The GLVN reserves the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time without prior notice. The GLVN advises that you check this Privacy Notice on our GLVN’s website on a regular basis.